CCIS was first incorporated in Singapore in 1992 as an international group, to provide independent TRAINING, CONSULTING & AUDITING of management-systems for on-time certification of client organizations across industrial and commercial sectors in the region.
With a paid-up capital of S$400,000 in Singapore, CCIS is a mandatory member of ‘Singapore Business Federation’ (SBF). CCIS identifies itself as an independent group of international management-system & risk-management trainers, consultants & auditors.
As a market leader in training, CCIS’ policy is to provide the lowest training fees, whilst offering the best quality training courses that are lively & job-specific, along with practical experience inputs so that all can benefit from our unsurpassed training. Some of our trainings include bizSAFE and Internal Auditor courses.
Our consultancy services are conducted with due care and diligence, as CCIS is committed to uphold professionalism at work. To facilitate our clients for their long term implementation interests, CCIS will offer advice and guidance in our project-driven approach, whilst avoiding “spoon-feeding” for short term passes or fails. CCIS prides itself in teaching its clients by employing the official and proper methodology, which is defined as how risk assessment should be conducted, rather than completing such risk assessments for them. Skill transfer of the system approach is essential to us; and only MOM approved personnels are used in our bizSAFE services in trainings, consultancy and audits.
CCIS comes with its proven (risk-management & management-system) methodology, lean system design & professional care – to assist client companies or group of companies to develop both its own system and management for risk-free performance and profit sustainability. CCIS carries with it a solid wealth of knowledge, by practice and research in management-systems:
- as a TECHNOLOGY leader – in risk-management & integrated management-system technology
- as a MARKET leader – in adding value to clients’ businesses & market image, across all sectors
- as a BRAIN centre – with active R&D in methodologies for risk, system, management, performance, improvement & integration, to further benefit the values of clients’ businesses.
Finally, CCIS provides various statutory or third-party audits such as ConSASS and WSH Audits for clients in a wide-range of industries
- Identify specific company gaps and needs
- Audits most comprehensive with full details and utmost professionalism
- Most impartial third-party to best represent company’s interest
Not a fly-by-night or one-man-wagon – it is here to stay in the regional market – to ensure the success of your business ambition with utmost professional after-sales services in the long term.
We have come a long way
- Commenced operations at the Singapore Science Park to serve the region in ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems; commenced joint corporation NPQC in China, expanded services into Construction & Related Industry, with works in Malaysia, Thailand & Brunei;
- into servicing Oil & Gas, Shipyard Industries from also Manufacturing Sector; commenced works in Indonesia (Jakarta & Batam)
- into Integrated Management Systems (up to 5-in-1 system) including ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, OHSAS 18001 Safety Management Systems, SCC, SMS, SMC, ISO 13485, ISO 16949, ISO 17025 etc
- into HACCP for Food Manufacturing Industry & TR8 for Marine Bunkering Sector
- expanded & relocated to own the current 4 offices at the Redhill Forum; into ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System & AS 9001;
- into WSH-related Risk Management and bizSAFE services;
- into ISO 27000 Information Security Management System