The best way for a workplace to thrive is in an environment that is safe, secure and well monitored by professionals. If you’re a company who wants to assure workers under your care leave safe and healthy after the day, then joining attaining bizSAFE is the perfect option.
bizSAFE is a programme designed to help companies in growing their health and safety capabilities. Becoming a bizSAFE partner will help your company improve workers’ safety and allow for secure practices in the workplace. No matter the business, commercial or industrial, the right understanding of workplace health and safety is a crucial factor.
Apply as a new partner, or apply for a renewal
To apply for bizSAFE Partner (New/Renewal), an organisation has to fulfil the following criteria:
- The organisation must engage or have engaged contractors or subcontractors to perform work;
- The organisation shall not be on Ministry of Manpower’s Business Under Surveillance (BUS) programme;
- The organisation must state in the procurement specification(s) that its vendors, contractors and subcontractors must be bizSAFE Level 1 or above. In addition, the appointed vendors, contractors and subcontractors must undertake to reach bizSAFE Level 3 within 24 months; and
- The organization is either:
- SS506 certified; or
- OHSAS 18001 certified with a recent RM Implementation Audit Report conducted by an MOM-Approved WSH Auditor; or
- bizSAFE Level 3 or higher; or
- SMA/ SMC certified; or
- Effectively implemented Risk Management System, supported with a recent RM Implementation Audit Report conducted by an MOM-Approved WSH Auditor.
What can CCIS do for you?
CCIS is an MOM Approved WSH Auditing Organisation with auditors that are fully competent in auditing your RM Implementation. Additionally, we provide consultancy services to help you achieve OHSAS, SS506 and bizSAFE Level 3/STAR. Contact us today for a non-obligatory quote for both the new or renewal of your bizSAFE Partner status!