Available as a conversion/upgrading/transition or new system, ISO 14001:2015 is an Environmental Management System that is designed to help organizations manage environmental issues such as pollution, resource conservation and waste management. It provides requirements to help your organisation identify environmental aspect of your activities, products and services and to comply with applicable legal requirements.
In short, ISO 14001:2015 allows an organization to pro-actively prevent / control / influence / improve its environmental aspects to eliminate / reduce / reuse / recycle continually – hence protecting public health & safety and preserving the ecology.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Reduce pollution to the environment
- Conserve resources
- Savings for Company
- Compliance to applicable legal requirements
- Positive branding/image for Company
- ISO 14001 EMS was first released in 1996 – to enable an organization to demonstrate to all interested parties it has in place an effective EMS.
- it applies to your defined ENV BOUNDARY & SCOPE
- with all Interested Parties and their ENV interests in mind
- and commitments to pollution prevention, legal compliance & continual improvement
- it applies to any organisation interested to gain better management (by prevention, control, influence and improvement) of its environment aspects.
- it's a management system that allows an organization to pro-actively prevent / control / influence / improve its environmental aspects to eliminate / reduce / reuse / recycle continually – hence protecting public health & safety and preserving the ecology.
- Legislative compliance is a minimum.
- To satisfy ‘Green-Partnership’, client’s demands, Green-Reporting & Corporate Social Responsibility
- To reduce environmental prosecution risks – with no violation to Environmental Acts / Regulations
- To gain or retain market share by being amongst the Green Partners – as winning edge against competitors!
- To project a clean and green corporate image among regulators, customers and public – an important marketing edge! – or to answer to customers’ and authorities' demands
- To reduce cost of wastage – by finding ways to save resources . . . hence reducing pollution & waste management problems – leading to profit improvement
- (for Public-Listed Companies) To attract more social comfort & share investors (– with the backing of a sound environmental management system, and 'green reporting' – a positive move to please investors)
- For sustainable development of an organization and its profit.
What can CCIS do for you?
CCIS provides consultancy services to guide your organisation through the stages of development, implementation and trial audit. We also assist clients in applying for the CDG grant. Contact us today for a non-obligatory quote!