ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System (EnMS)
Number of companies who have benefited from our services for ISO & bizsafe
With the development of an EnMS, organisations can save money and at the same time help conserve resources and tackle climate change through efficient energy use.
Based on the management system model of continual improvement, ISO 50001 is also used for other standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO 14001. This makes integrating energy management into efforts for improving quality and environmental management easier for organisations.
ISO 50001:2011 provides a framework of requirements for organizations to:
- Develop a policy for more efficient use of energy
- Fix targets and objectives to meet the policy
- Use data to better understand and make decisions about energy use
- Measure the results
- Review how well the policy works, and
- Continually improve energy management
- Works from large to small organizations across all sectors
- Improved cost savings
- Helps to achieve energy efficiency & compliance
- Reduced environmental impact – carbon & GHG
CCIS provides consultancy services to guide your organisation through the stages of development, implementation and trial audit. We also assist clients in applying for the CDG grant. Additionally, we have assisted over a thousand companies in achieving their ISO ambition.
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote!