ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems)
Number of companies who have benefited from our services for ISO & bizsafe
ISO 9001:2015 is a Quality Management System (QMS) that is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product. ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles on which the family of standards is based.
- Creates a more efficient, effective operation
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention
- Reduces audits
- Enhances marketing
- Improves employee motivation, awareness, and morale
- Promotes international trade
- Increases profit
- Reduces waste and increases productivity
- Common tool for standardization
– ISO 9000 series of standards was first introduced in 1987. It was first revised in 1994.
– it applies to system for management of your PRODUCT / SERVICE quality – with all customers in mind.
– it applies to any organization who is interested to organise and formalise a management system – to assure its consistent product/service quality to customers, as well as to improve its management performance.
– an established and internationally recognised model – to assist organization in setting up its in-house management standards – for employee discipline, performance assurance and continual renewal.
– Instant Market Recognition – with the ISO 9001 certificate and logo;
– Following the market trend – to meet customer demands;
– Improved customer relationship with better management & control – hence increased sales and market share;
– Towards business excellence and profit sustainability – through knowledge management;
– Reduced operating costs – through management & work standardization, prevention of repetitive mistakes and re-inventing the wheels.
CCIS provides consultancy services to guide your organisation through the stages of development, implementation and trial audit. Internal Auditors course is also available on a monthly basis. We have assisted over a thousand companies in achieving their ISO ambition.
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote!