SS 577:2012 Water Efficiency Management System
Number of companies who have benefited from our services for ISO & bizsafe
PUB, together with SPRING Singapore and industry stakeholders, has developed a national standard on water efficiency management systems. The standard includes a set of framework and guidelines, as well as suggested tools and best practices, for water users to adopt to make improvements to their water usage and efficiency.
It specifies requirements applicable to water usage, including monitoring, measurement, documentation and reporting, design and procurement practices for equipment, systems, processes and personnel that contribute to water efficiency. The standard facilitates organisations to prepare their Water Efficiency Management Plan (WEMP).
– Focus on reducing wastage
– Monitor water usage (analysis of current water use)
– Identify potential water saving measures and optimize water usage
– Contribute to water conservation
– Reduction of operating costs through water efficiency
– Corporate branding and image
– Opportunity to obtain WEB (Gold) certification
– Funding available
As an approved consultant by PUB, CCIS provides consultancy services to guide your organisation through the stages of development, implementation and trial audit.
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote!