Safe Management Officers (SMO) Course
Employers are required to appoint Safe Management Officer(s) (SMO) to assist in the implementation, coordination and monitoring of the system of Safe Management Measures at the workplace.
Our 1/2 day bite-sized course is designed to help SMOs understand their roles and responsibilities and how they can establish and implement the system.
Companies that need to satisfy BCAS Covid-Safe Start requirement should not be attending our course.
- Safe Management Officers
- Human Resource Personnel
- Head of Departments (HODs)
- WSH Officers and Coordinators
- Project / Operations Managers
- Introduction to Safe Management Measures
- Roles & Responsibilities of a Safe Management Officer (SMO)
- Understanding the Safe Management Measures requirements
- Establishing an implementation plan
- Checklist of Safe Management Measures