ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System) was officially published on 12 March 2108. This system will replace OHSAS 18001:2007.
Available as a new or even conversion/upgrading/transition system, ISO 45001:2018 applies to any organisation that is interested to organise and formalise a management system by providing a framework to improve employee safety, reduce workplace risks and create better, safer working conditions.
Companies that are looking to improve their safety standards or adhere to tender/client requirements should consider the following benefits of ISO 45001:2018:
- Improves productivity through reduction of workplace accidents
- Prevents downtime or costs related to accidents
- Helps eliminate or minimise risks for stakeholders through identification of hazards and control measures to manage them
- Credibility and image improved amongst stakeholders, customers and the public
- Legislative compliance and awareness - system ensures you are compliant with latest laws and legislations
ISO 45001:2018 Conversion Awareness Workshop
If your organisation is currently OHSAS 18001:2007 / SS506 certified, you may wish to attend our 1/2 day workshop to find out more about the requirements of ISO 45001:2018. This class will also cover the major differences between OHSAS/SS and ISO 45001:2018. CLICK HERE to view our schedule or to register today!
What can CCIS do for you?
CCIS provides consultancy services to guide your organisation through the stages of development, implementation and trial audit. Internal Auditors course is also available on a monthly basis. We have assisted over a thousand companies in achieving their ISO ambition. Contact us today for a non-obligatory quote!