Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Number of companies who have benefited from our services for ISO & bizsafe
HACCP is a food safety programme based on the principle of fault avoidance. It is a a scientific, rational and systematic approach to identify, assess and control hazards from raw material, production to final product use. It consists of 7 principles that outline how your organisation can establish, implement and maintain a HACCP plan.
- Better cost-effective control of food borne hazards
- Easier trust and confidence within FOOD chain
- Better INTERNATIONAL recognition
- Compliance to legal requirements (if any)
- BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY & PROFIT
CCIS provides training and consultancy services to guide your organisation through the stages of development, implementation and trial audit.
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote!